Vacation Time



What could be more relaxing than a much needed vacation? It was a long due break and we headed for GOA. We never been there and I must say it is a most sought after destination for vacations in India. Though many people told me that this is not the best time to go there because of heat and humidity. But against all good suggestions we went ahead and enjoyed our time there.

Goa is in two parts: north and south Goa. North part is very happening with all type of recreational activities, water sports and night life. This time we confined ourselves on this side of Goa and enjoyed every activity. Though we adventured to Colva beach in south Goa on a rented scooter (Rs. 250/day) which was almost 45-50 KM from our hotel near Candolim beach. Peaceful Colva is the biggest beach in entire Goa and it is quite clean and if you love to walk on the beach with holding your partner's hand then this is the sea side you must visit. I have made a promise to myself that next time I am going to stay in south Goa to experience it's serene beauty and old nostalgic charm.

Comments

  1. Ah, Goa! I desperately need a break now, but don't see getting one. How your post taunts me!
    And lovely pic, by the way. Is that your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Suman. She is my naughty daughter. Her name is Arunimma.
    Bhavana, I have saved other pics for more posts... Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Goa. I've enjoyed both times I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wt a coincidenc i am planning to do to goa end of july an came across this post todat..intresting..l b in north goa..hehehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great time in Goa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had fun! i cant wait for my vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello.
    I have another FB friend who visited Goa recent and shared her photos and experience with us. It is indeed a beautiful place for love (smile). Thanks for sharing.

    Each week over at my blog, I like to spotlight my friends and followers. This week, you have been selected as one of the Featured Followers! of the week. For more information & to claim your award, if you so choose, please click here...

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice piece of info really interesting.specially the image which i loved most. i will surely going to designed this image on personalized photo mugs.anyways keep sharing good blogs like this.good luck

    thanks for sharing
    red iron oxide

    ReplyDelete
  10. postingan yang bagus tentang"Vacation Time"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

National Drink: Tea

Facts About Indian Tea

Best of Indian Crafts

Gangs of Bollywood

Water Sports In Goa

King Is Crumbling: Will He Win His Last Battle?

Olympic: Where Is The Gold ?

Bollywood goes super hero way...

Mysterious Iron Pillar of Delhi