What A Ride?


Workers returning from a construction site. They made this huge road roller as their vehicle and everybody has taken a unique place.

Comments

  1. Really nice blog Rajnish. I would however recommend starting different blogs for different topic (movie reviews, photos etc.) as I have done. Brings about a certain order. Really nice nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):) such care, such sensitivity to see and find the ways in which others create joy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Great shot Rajnish! Thanks for sharing.
    I am now following your blog. Hope you'll do the same for me too.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely capture. A picture that speaks a 1000 words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Raghav, Magiceye, Great Shot, Bhavana, Andy David & Raj for your precious appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we had quite a first impression.
    This is a nice blog you have put up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice capture. I remember Mr. Jaspal bhatti comedy where he used a road roller to take her wife on a drive saying "he had always dreamt of taking her for a drive in a government vehicle" it was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *my Jaw drops* :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

National Drink: Tea

Gangs of Bollywood

Facts About Indian Tea

Best of Indian Crafts

Water Sports In Goa

Olympic: Where Is The Gold ?

King Is Crumbling: Will He Win His Last Battle?

Mysterious Iron Pillar of Delhi

Bollywood goes super hero way...